As the British weather is renowned for being unpredictable, the arrival of spring doesn’t necessarily mean you can pack away your winter layers just yet. Luckily for me I am a big sweatshirt fan so any excuse to snuggle up in a baggy oversized number is a-okay over here. This is my roundup of the best sweatshirts with a sunshine twist to keep you warm on those chillier spring days.
From Left to Right
1) Pale Lime Oversized Sweatshirt, River Island, £28
2) ‘Party at Gatsby’s’ Sweatshirt, Etsy, £17
3) Tumblr Transparent “Radiate Positive Vibes” Sweatshirt, Etsy, £12
4) ‘I woke up like this’ Beyonce Sweatshirt, Etsy, £15
5) Short Sweatshirt, H&M, £15
6) Patterned Scuba Top, H&M, £25
Have you found any good Spring cover ups?