In 93 days (not that I am counting or anything…) I am going to New York Citaaaaay with one of my best friends to celebrate our birthdays. New York is a place I have wanted to visit for as long as I can remember and I literally cannot wait to go and explore one of the most loved cities in the world. To make sure we make the most of the big city dream while we are there we have put together a bucket list of things we want to do on our visit, so here it goes…
1. Sit on the met steps like Blair Waldorf and Serena Van Der Woodsen
2. Grab a New York coffee to go before 7am
3. Take a Selfie from the top of the Empire State Building
4. Devour a whole authentic New Yorker Pizza
5. Watch a Knicks game
6. Catch a musical on Broadway
7. Enjoy a cappuccino from Central Perk
8. Take an evening stroll across the Brooklyn Bridge
9. Look at the Statue of Liberty from the Staten Island ferry
10. Buy something from Bloomingdales and Macys!
11. Have an Audrey moment in Tiffanys
12. Take a minute to remember at Ground Zero
13. Go ice skating in Central Park
14. Climb to the top of the Rockefeller Center
15. Take part in a choir service at a gospel church in Harlem
16. Brunch in Greenwich village
17. Drinks in Soho – Sex in the City style!
18. Read a chapter in the reading room of the New York public library
19. Travel in a New York Cab
20. Take the Subway
21. Join in on a “wolf of wall street” style commute to the financial district
22. Get lost in Grand Central Station
We are there for 5 full days so hopefully that will give us plenty of time to check as many things off this list as we can (not that we have built time in for sleep!) and if anyone has any suggestions of things we need to add or blog posts about your visits to New York then throw them our way!